TabCruzer - Docking Station for iPad, iPad2, iPad 3rd generation
Gamber-Johnson, an ISO 9001:2008-certified manufacturer of rugged docking stations and mounting systems, announces its new line of docking stations, TabCruzer. The TabCruzer is Gamber-Johnson’s solution to mounting tablet computers, such as iPad®, in commercial vehicle applications.
The TabCruzer is compatible with iPad, iPad 2 and iPad 3rd generation and allows users to charge their iPad within a vehicle. It also gives you the ability to easily sync your iPad with your computer. The docking station is ergonomically designed with a small footprint to maximize vehicle space.
TabCruzer features an easy, one-handed docking latch to ensure that the tablet is properly positioned and secure within the docking station. What’s more, the docking station features an optional locking mechanism to protect the iPad and deter theft while docked.
The TabCruzer comes with a 12-volt DC power supply, USB cable for charging and 3.5mm Stereo cable. The USB cable can disconnect from the power supply and connect to a computer for convenient syncing of information. In addition, users can play back audio by integrating with a vehicle’s sound system through the use of the 3.5mm Stereo cable.
TabCruzer has passed shock and vibration testing per MIL-STD-810G and ASTM standards and has undergone extensive cycle testing for its locking mechanism feature.
For complete product specifications, visit our web site at www.tabcruzer.com
Universal Tablet Cradle
Gamber-Johnson, an ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturer of rugged docking stations and vehicle mounting solutions announces the release of a new Universal Computer Cradle, the NotePad™ V –LT, a rugged mounting cradle for tablet computers currently in the marketplace today.
The NotePad™ V is the next version of universal computer cradles in a long line of industry proven cradles from Gamber-Johnson. Dating back to the original release of the NotePad™ in 1995, Gamber-Johnson’s NotePad™ product line has stood for product quality, innovation and safety. Each new version builds upon Gamber-Johnson’s best and makes it even better.
The Notepad™ V was designed with security, function, safety, aesthetics and ease of installation in mind:
- Special “flanged” side clips provide for superior strength – computers cannot be removed by bending the side clip.
- New heavy duty keyed lock securely closes chassis when activated.
- Quick and easy size, the NotePad™ V cradle can easily adjust to computers: Widths from 8.2” to 11.8”, Thickness up to 1.50”, Depths from 7.58” to 9.33”
- T-molded polycarbonate covers hold clips in place during installation for easy height adjustment.
- Reversible front and back supports adjust to accommodate narrower computers and net books.
- Sliding mounting plates on the underside of the cradle make mounting easy and allow for multiple offset options in the vehicle.
- All restraints are adjusted by using one tool.
- Gusseted rear support brackets allow for added restraint.
- No catch points, no pinch points and no sharp corners
- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 30 MPH front and side impact tested and passed
- Aesthetics – The smooth surface of the anodized aluminum finish, rounded edges and sleek design enhance user comfort and safety.
Installation – Simple, one-handed operation for inserting and removing the computer from the cradle. The computer set-up is efficient and can be done in five minutes or less. Once installed there is no need to remove the cradle if you switch computers. Adjustments are done quickly and effortlessly.
For a more in-depth look at Gamber-Johnson’s NotePad V-LT click here.